Thu, Jan 11|
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage: Strategy (co)Lab
Allocate what are always limited resources to gain competitive advantage. Balance defending and extending your legacy business with creating new growth options for the future. Designed for C-Suite and senior P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Who should attend: C-Suite and senior bank P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions. Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions.
This hands-on senior strategy virtual (co)Lab session will help you realign your digital priorities to survive and thrive in a rapidly changing world. Jumpstart your strategic planning and budgeting process by working through a series of strategic frameworks to help you define desired outcomes and evaluate strategic choices and tradeoffs.
Industry-leading tools to help you:
- Go beyond operational excellence to create real growth and value
- Effectively allocate limited resources to gain competitive advantage
- Efficiently balance defending your legacy business with creating new growth options for the future
- Balance offensive vs. defensive strategies and tactics
- Optimize risk and return on new ideas
What to expect:
This session is a condensed public version of a small piece of our immersive, hands-on Anvil™ program, designed to help organizations build and leverage their innovative capacity to create a sustainable competitive advantage to drive exponential growth.
Supplement your strategic planning and budgeting process by working through a series of strategic frameworks to help you define desired outcomes and evaluate strategic choices and tradeoffs.
- Create a roadmap aligned with your strategic priorities and risk and return objectives
- Construct an innovation portfolio of existing and new initiatives unique to achieve your goals
- Effective and efficient allocation of limited resources
- Practical agile methodologies that anyone can learn and use
This session will be facilitate via video by JP Nicols, head of our industry-leading corporate and executive programs. He has worked with leaders at institutions of all sizes around the globe and teaches at leading graduate banking schools.
- Alloy (co)Labs are hands-on participatory digital workshops, not webinars for passive viewing; part of the value is sharing and learning from multiple bank perspectives
- Prior to the session, registrants will receive a custom workbook for context and preparation
- Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions
This ticket is just to complete the registration process. You do not need to print or save it.$295.00