Thu, Jan 18|
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Forging Ideas Into Results: Strategy (co)Lab
Shorten the development and delivery cycles of new products, services, and features by getting and using better actionable insights. Designed for C-Suite and senior P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Who should attend: C-Suite and senior bank P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions. Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions.
Financial institutions (and by extension their owners, investors, managers, analysts, regulators, and customers) value the predictability of results. The industry sells 95% of the same products, with 95% of the same features, at 95% of the same prices, governed by 95% of the same philosophies, policies and procedures.
The unsurprising result is that pretty close to 95% of institutions return very similar results; typically with annual growth rates in the low to mid single digits; regional and national macroeconomic trends notwithstanding.
The real opportunity to build a sustainable competitive advantage is in that last 5%.
"In time of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" - Eric Hoffler
Industry-leading tools to help you:
- Generate better actionable user insights
- Implement rapid customer discovery cycles
- Balance feasibility and viability with user desirability
- Minimize risk by testing new ideas quickly and cheaply
- Reduce waste by focusing on things that actually move the needle
What to expect:
This session is a condensed public version of a small piece of our immersive, hands-on Anvil™ program, designed to help organizations build and leverage their innovative capacity to create a sustainable competitive advantage to drive exponential growth.
Our FIRE™ (Fast, Iterative, Responsive Experiments) Process combines the best parts of modern agile business methods— like Lean, Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, Customer-Centered Development, and others— into an effective and repeatable process that focuses on the things that really matter.
- Identify customer jobs to be done, gains sought, and pain points
- Apply Minimum Viable Product approach to solution design
- Conduct meaningful discovery and develop actionable insights on potential product/market fit
- Applicable for buy/build/rent solutions as well as "soft" internal service features, this is a non-technical session
This session will be facilitated via video by JP Nicols, head of our industry-leading corporate and executive programs. He has worked with leaders at institutions of all sizes around the globe and teaches at leading graduate banking schools.
- Alloy (co)Labs are hands-on participatory digital workshops, not webinars for passive viewing; part of the value is sharing and learning from multiple bank perspectives
- Prior to the session, registrants will receive a custom workbook for context and preparation
- Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions
This ticket is just to complete the registration process. You do not need to print or save it.$295.00