Tue, Jun 20|
Designing Products in a Regulated World
This hands-on live workshop will employ industry-leading principles on product management, product led growth, and compliance agility. Connect with other compliance officers and product staff to expand your own network, get a regulatory update, and collaborate together on new approaches.
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2023, 2:00 PM CDT – Jun 21, 2023, 12:00 PM CDT
Chicago, 225 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Banks typically think of products as determined by what solution providers offer vs. customer needs. Compliance is often labeled the constraint vs “how might we.” Everyone in the bank needs to consider UX and risk/compliance. Our goal is to facilitate a more cohesive working relationship between the two departments so our banks can achieve new sources of growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Compliance Officers
- Product Managers
- Fintech Program Managers
- Senior P&L Leaders responsible for growth through products and services
This event is only open to verified employees of U.S. banks and credit unions.
What You'll Take Away:
- How to balance customer centricity with compliance
- The best (and worst) ways to integrate compliance into product design
- Faster product development cycles
- Lessons from failed products
- Regulator insights
- Peer learning and networking
Facilitated by the industry experts at Actuate Law, Crowe LLP, and Alloy Labs.
ParticipantFrom $195.00 to $295.00
- $195.00+$4.88 service fee
- $295.00+$7.38 service fee