Wed, Feb 22|
Creating Capacity for Growth: Strategy (co)Lab
Our industry has well-established programs, metrics, systems and processes to manage the legacy businesses, while new ideas often starve for funding and prioritization. This hands-on strategy virtual (co)Lab session will help you create the capacity and processes to help you grow.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Who should attend: C-Suite and senior bank P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions. Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions.
Our industry has well-established programs, metrics, systems and processes to manage the legacy businesses, while new ideas often starve for funding, process, and reasonable objectice. This hands-on senior strategy virtual (co)Lab session will help you create the capacity and processes to help you pursue new growth opportunities while maintaining existing businesses and products.
"You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems." - James Clear
Industry-leading tools and frameworks to help you:
- Establish scalable program to balance execution and growth
- Create structure and process for funding and governance of new initiatives
- Measure and improve your team's innovation maturity
- Learn agile risk management frameworks to drive rapid progress
- Build a culture of innovation
What to expect:
This session is a condensed public version of a small piece of our immersive, hands-on Anvil™ program, designed to help organizations build and leverage their innovative capacity to create a sustainable competitive advantage to drive exponential growth.
Supplement your strategic planning and budgeting process by working through a series of strategic frameworks to help you define desired outcomes and evaluate strategic choices and tradeoffs.
- Create flexible internal structures to balance defending the core business while exploring options for the future
- Impelment an agile risk management approach that optimizes for progress without taking on undue risks
- Build ad-hoc purpose-built cross-functional teams to see rapid progress within 30 days
- Practical agile methodologies that anyone can learn and use
This session will be facilitate via video by JP Nicols, head of our industry-leading corporate and executive programs. He has worked with leaders at institutions of all sizes around the globe and teaches at leading graduate banking schools.
- Alloy (co)Labs are hands-on participatory digital workshops, not webinars for passive viewing; part of the value is sharing and learning from multiple bank perspectives
- Prior to the session, registrants will receive a custom workbook for context and preparation
- Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions
This ticket is just to complete the registration process. You do not need to print or save it.