Mon, Apr 08|
Virgin Hotel, Nashville, TN
2024 Annual Member Meeting: The Next Era of Banking
Alloy Labs is known for doing hard things. Come join your peers in discussing new strategies, new ways of leveraging human and financial capital, and new business processes that are necessary to lay the foundation for sustainable, long-term growth. We're defining the next era of banking, together.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2024, 4:00 PM CDT – Apr 10, 2024, 1:30 PM CDT
Virgin Hotel, Nashville, TN, 1 Music Square W, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
The Annual Member Meeting will kick off with a happy hour on April 8th, where you'll have a chance to meet and converse with fellow Alliance members. Our programmed content will begin the morning of April 9th and run until the afternoon of the 10th.
We have a limited amount of rooms reserved for this event. Be sure to book your stay at the Virgin Hotel today! (Your discounted rate should automatically apply.)
The Next Era of Banking:
Since the start of the year, the financial services industry has been fighting its way into uncharted economic territory. The current conditions – marked by rising costs of funds, compressed margins, increased competition, steady and high interest rates, and regulatory changes – has forced us into what we are calling the “The Next Era of Banking.”
The Alloy Labs Alliance is at the forefront of crafting a new identity for banking. One with new value propositions, new relationships, and new, untapped sources of value. We are thrilled to be able to gather together with our member banks over the course of three days and discuss how to enter the next era.
Discussion Topics (Agenda coming soon!):
- Efficiency- pursue areas of systemic improvement vs one time expense reduction
- Customer Centricity- Reinvent delivery of the core banking functions for customers through IDentity, payments, and fraud.
- Reimagine Banking by delivering products and services that expand new relationships with customers to gather deposits, grow non-interest income, and attract new customers.
- Rearchitect the Organization and unbreak the bank with the Alloy Labs Institute. Get the right people with the right skills in the right seats doing the right things in the right way to seize the opprotunities to win in this new era
Who Should Attend (Open to Alloy Labs Members only):
The focus is primarily strategic in nature even though it involves the use of technology. The program is appropriate for the entire c-suite, senior business leaders, board members, and any banker active in any center of excellence or workgroup. Long breaks are scheduled to allow for smaller group discussions and member networking.
(Note: This event is for Alloy Labs members and invited guests only. There is a deeply-discounted nominal fee to help defray the costs, no additional member discounts apply for this event)
- Sale ends: Apr 10, 2024, 1:30 PM CDT
Alloy Labs Member
$495 for first attendee, $395 for each additional attendee. Tickets purchased prior to 12/31/2023 will get a 20% early bird registration discount. Use code EARLYBIRDFrom $395.00 to $495.00
- $495.00+$12.38 service fee
- $395.00+$9.88 service fee