Thu, Sep 14|
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage: Strategy (co)Lab
Allocate what are always limited resources to gain competitive advantage. Balance defending and extending your legacy business with creating new growth options for the future. Designed for C-Suite and senior P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Live Virtual (co)Lab
Who should attend: C-Suite and senior bank P&L leaders responsible for driving results through products, services, and solutions. Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions.
This hands-on senior strategy virtual (co)Lab session will help you realign your digital priorities to survive and thrive in a rapidly changing world. Jumpstart your strategic planning and budgeting process by working through a series of strategic frameworks to help you define desired outcomes and evaluate strategic choices and tradeoffs.
Industry-leading tools to help you:
- Go beyond operational excellence to create real growth and value
- Effectively allocate limited resources to gain competitive advantage
- Efficiently balance defending your legacy business with creating new growth options for the future
- Balance offensive vs. defensive strategies and tactics
- Optimize risk and return on new ideas
What to expect:
This session is a condensed public version of a small piece of our immersive, hands-on Anvil™ program, designed to help organizations build and leverage their innovative capacity to create a sustainable competitive advantage to drive exponential growth.
Supplement your strategic planning and budgeting process by working through a series of strategic frameworks to help you define desired outcomes and evaluate strategic choices and tradeoffs.
- Create a roadmap aligned with your strategic priorities and risk and return objectives
- Construct an innovation portfolio of existing and new initiatives unique to achieve your goals
- Effective and efficient allocation of limited resources
- Practical agile methodologies that anyone can learn and use
This session will be facilitate via video by JP Nicols, head of our industry-leading corporate and executive programs. He has worked with leaders at institutions of all sizes around the globe and teaches at leading graduate banking schools.
- Alloy (co)Labs are hands-on participatory digital workshops, not webinars for passive viewing; part of the value is sharing and learning from multiple bank perspectives
- Prior to the session, registrants will receive a custom workbook for context and preparation
- Alloy (co) Labs are open only to verified employees of licensed U.S. financial institutions
- Ticket type
This ticket is just to complete the registration process. You do not need to print or save it.Price$295.00